We are continuing to offer an opportunity for female youth volleyball players to safely return to playing volleyball under public health and safety COVID protocols. This next session will involve more play time, scrimmages, and fun! We hope you can join us!
Girls ages 10 – 18. Beginners are welcome. No previous volleyball experience required.
Following registration, we will send out an email to all participants with the dates and times for their practices and who their coaches will be.
Players can expect to spend about one third of the time doing drills and building skills, and two thirds of the time scrimmaging with other teams. Practice drills will focus on developing individual technical skills (serving, setting, digging, spiking, and blocking), team strategy, and conditioning your muscles for endurance.
We will be following the current Sonoma County health and safety protocols for team sports.
Space is limited, so register early to ensure your spot. We will be forming groups based on skill levels, ages, and positions to ensure a positive experience for the players.
We are aware that players may not have touched a volleyball in over a year. Please rest assured that players will receive instruction in the safe, caring, and nurturing environment that Aftershock is known for.
- July 6 – August 5, 2021
- Tuesdays – Thursdays, between 5:30 and 9:00pm
- Twice a week for 1-1/2 hours each practice
- Participants will be expected to self-monitor for COVID symptoms.
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms.
- Let us know if you have contracted COVID, so we can initiate the contact tracing process.
- Read the RETURN TO PLAY SAFETY PLAN.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door upon arrival to your clinic/practice session.
- Players will sanitize their hands upon arrival (hand sanitizer will be provided) and can use the hand sanitizer as often as they wish.
- Only 2 cohort teams per session. They will be separated by one court.
- Balls and courts will be sanitized between sessions.
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Drills will be established to allow for distancing as much as possible.
- Bring your own water, and do not share with others. This is a time when sharing is discouraged!
- We’re very sorry but parents will not be permitted to be in the building to observe during this program. If your beginner player is somewhat shy, this may not be the best way to introduce them to the sport of club volleyball.
Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA) Headquarters
5621 Skylane Blvd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- $200 for the 5-week program, due on or before the player’s first clinic.
- We only accept checks or cash. Your player may bring a check with the WAIVER FORM to their first session or you may mail both check and form to:
Aftershock Volleyball Club, PO Box 8023, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
- Fees are non-refundable, except under extenuating circumstances, subject to approval by the Club leadership team.
- There is no specific registration deadline but we encourage you to register early as space is limited.
- Complete the REGISTRATION FORM
- Read the RETURN TO PLAY SAFETY PLAN
- Complete and sign the WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM
Contact the Club Director, Craig Hardisty, at (707) 479-9645 or [email protected] or the Director of Player Development, Rich Schwarz at (707) 478-5593 or [email protected].
We hope to see you soon!