Aftershock tryouts are open to all junior girl athletes. No invitation or past experience is necessary.
Every effort is made to place players on teams that are in alignment with their experience and skill sets.
Age groups are per USA Volleyball Age Definitions.
Piner High School, 1700 Fulton Rd., Santa Rosa, CA 95403
$50 for both days of tryouts. We accept only cash, checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks.
Tryout Registration Form
Download and complete the Tryout Registration Form in advance of tryouts and bring it with your payment to your designated tryout.
For Both Groups:
- No previous volleyball experience required
- Players are encouraged to attend both tryout days
- COVID-19 and variants safety protocols will be followed according to the county health guidelines in place at the time
- If a player is 14 years of age but will be going into 9th grade in the Fall, they may choose to tryout in the 15’s age group
- We want you to know that when you (the player) try out for Aftershock, we make a commitment to YOU that we will do our very best to place you on a team that is in alignment with your skill level and where you have the best chance to build your skills and achieve your goals, and that by doing so, you will have a more positive experience.
Please be advised that current public health guidelines require masks for indoor settings. Since our tryouts will be held indoors, masks will be required for anyone entering the gym.
An optional informational meeting with the Club Director will be provided at each tryout approximately 15 minutes after the start of the tryout.
Member handbooks will also be available at tryouts, which includes the Fee Schedule, Competition Schedules, and information about the club and how we operate.
Player Sign-Ups and First Team Practice
Player sign-ups and the first team meeting and practice will take place on November 7 at Piner High School.
Coaches will inform their teams of the time for their practice and sign-up.
Players will be sized for uniforms at this practice and both players and parents will have a chance to meet their player’s coach, team-mates and fellow parents. Parents will also complete the Aftershock Sign-Up Packet and pay club fees for the year, either in full or via a payment plan. We accept personal checks, cash, money orders and cashier’s checks.