Whether you are a beginner or a skilled player who wants to maintain their skills, this 5-week program has something for everyone. Our focus will be on developing individual technical skills (hitting, serving, passing, defense), and position specific skills (setters, hitters, passers, libero/defensive specialist, middle) to help you improve your technique and gain confidence on the court.
No prior volleyball experience is required. This program is open to all girls, whether or not they have played on a club or school team.
Girls ages 10 – 18. Help us to spread the word and invite a friend to participate with you!
The first one or two clinics will be to evaluate participants’ abilities in order to place them in a group with similar skills and experience.
The remaining clinics will consist of practicing with your assigned group. These practice drills will help athletes to become stronger, more accurate, and more knowledgeable in their volleyball skills and the game of volleyball.
- June 15 – July 14, 2022
- Wednesdays and Thursdays
- 10-14 years old: 6:00-7:30pm
- 15-18 years old: 7:30-9:00pm
- Twice a week for 1-1/2 hours each clinic
If you are 14 years old and you played on a 15’s club team this year, please come to the clinics for the 15-18 year old age group.
Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA) Headquarters
5621 Skylane Blvd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Parking at the site is limited, but there is usually additional no-cost parking available across the street during the evening hours.
Participants will need to bring their own knee pads, water, and face mask (if they desire to wear one).
- Participants will be expected to self-monitor for COVID symptoms.
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms.
- Let us know if you have contracted COVID, so we can initiate the contact tracing process.
- Hand sanitizer will be on-site.
- Face masks are not required but are recommended.
- Proof of vaccine is not required.
- Parents may attend clinics to observe.
- $250 for the 5-week program, due on or before the player’s first clinic.
- We only accept checks or cash. Your player may bring payment with the completed and signed WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM to their first clinic or you may mail a check and the form to:
- Aftershock Volleyball Club, PO Box 8023, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
- Fees are non-refundable.
Complete the REGISTRATION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM.
If you have any questions, please contact the Club Director, Craig Hardisty, at (707) 479-9645 or [email protected], or the Director of Player Development, Rich Schwarz, at (707) 478-5593 or [email protected]. Alternatively, you may use our contact form.
See you at the clinics!