Tryouts are open to all junior (youth) girl athletes. No invitation or past experience is necessary. All skill levels and ages are welcome!
When: November 3, 4, 10, 11
Where: Piner High School
1700 Fulton Rd
8th grade & under check-in/registration:
11:00 am – 11:30 am
8th grade & under tryouts:
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
9th grade & above check-in/registration:
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
9th grade & above tryouts:
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Tryout Fee: $50.00 covers all four days, plus receive a free t-shirt while supplies last.
- Parents of returning players do not need to attend tryouts unless they wish to. However, please do not drop off your daughter without having given her the required completed forms and $50 (in cash or check) to cover the tryout registration fees.
- Download Registration Form Print, sign, and attach payment and give to player to bring to tryouts. Your player will not be allowed to tryout without printed, completed forms and payment.
- The tryout fee covers all four days of tryouts. It is suggested the player attend as many days as she can so the coaches can properly assess her skills and place her on a team appropriate for her skill level.
- Parents are welcome to attend tryouts and stay as long as they desire. Note that bleachers or chairs will not be available, so be sure to bring your own chair if you want a comfortable place to sit down.
- New club parents are encouraged to attend tryouts and attend the informational meeting that the Club Director will provide to help answer any questions parents may have about club volleyball in general and about Aftershock Volleyball Club in particular. These meetings generally begin 10 minutes after the start of tryouts.
- Players will be photographed upon registration so their pictures can be placed on the evaluation cards to assist the coaches with making the team formation decisions.
- Players should wear appropriate clothing to tryouts. T-shirts (no tank tops), spandex shorts, knee pads and sneakers are expected.
- We will be giving out free Aftershock Volleyball Club t-shirts at registration, while supplies last. To help us expedite the registration process, we ask that you NOT request a specific color t-shirt. This slows down the registration process. Thank you for your understanding.
SEE YOU AT TRYOUTS!